Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Miscellaneous questions about items

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is the design on the Reversible Robe for Girls? I can't figure out if it's a flower, a shield with curlicues or an odd frog.

    Is the scarf belt on the Coconut Play Outfit pants removable?

    Does the bedspread on Molly's Bed fit over a doll for sleeping? Does anyone have a photo of a doll sleeping under Molly's covers? I've seen lots of photos of dolls sleeping in Felicity's and Samantha's bed, but never Molly's. What does it look like with the bedspread off?

    Thanks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Julia

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't answer your first two questions but I'm curious too. We do have Molly's bed though. She can sleep under her bedspread but there is a strip of velcro near the top of the mattress to hold the spread on. Molly's hair snags on it so we made her a fleece blanket to cover with and she sleeps on top of the spread. I don't have any pictures but if I get our vacation pictures downloaded I'll try to take some.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry can't help with any of your questions. But, what is with AG and sheets? I ask you? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    How nasty is it that none of the dolls have sheets on there beds. Ladydi made me a sheet for my Bitty crib. Bless her. So my Bittys are sleeping like real people.

    It looks like the new Molly bed is the same bed with a mattress. They may of shortened the legs of the bed so the bed spread is not too short.

    Sorry no help.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the robe is floral- it looks similar to an iris, with a kind of a swirlyque stem.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The belt is removeable on the new coconut outfit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •